How can I create more Gmail accounts?

Ebony May 18, 2012

Is there a way to make another account with gmail once u have created a numerous amount of accounts and have deleted those accounts? Every time I put in my phone number it says maxed out. I don’t want to use someone else’s phone to create an account.

1. Sandy Page

I don't think you can max out on accounts with google as long as you fully delete the ones you said you deleted. Sometimes I open more than one account on the computer at a time, and then someone else gets on for a minute and accidently links theirs to mine. Maybe that's what happened and you just need to unlink, signout and then delete. I hope i helped

2. Amichai Rotman

How many accounts do you need? Try this:

http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/pricing.html

3. Joe Videtto

Suppose you wanted to give some training in using Gmail to complete beginners of computers that weren't sure they even wanted to open a Gmail account.

It would be useful to have some 'training' id's that could be pre-configured in different ways for training purposes - actually, not so quick to set up, but very useful for training newcomers with real-world illustration of features and possibilities.

Is there some other way to create multiple Gmail 'training' accounts without 'maxing out' in some way ?

• Ebony

Hmmmmm? I understand what u are saying however I just don't think they should max u out. Why a phone number? Other email accounts don't ask for that. And if ur maxed out u have to use some else's phone number!!!thats ridiculous oh or change ur number! Wow really?!!?? I just don't like it.

4. Kyem Ghosh

Were you playing with gmail accounts??try it with your pc. But I think there too you need your mobile number to confirm but I think it will not allow you... But there is still a possibility as in pc, mobile numbers are used only for verification. If you get the same 'maxed out' problem, use any other number to verify and later when the account is created, change the mobile number with your original one. This can be the only way. And even if it doesnot work, you need to change your mobile number...