How can I create a free email account which I can access from anywhere in world?

Simi A September 3, 2013

Hi,

I want to create a free email account and to be able to access it from anywhere in world. For example, if i am live in New York and relocate to another city, I would like to be able to check it out from any PC or laptop. Please let me know if you have any secure way to do this.

1. Alan W

Here is a list of online email providers, you should be able to login into them from anywhere : http://email.about.com/od/freeemailreviews/tp/free_email.htm

As a personal preference, I think Gmail is the best.

2. Vipul J

Give Gmail even more preference if you are using an Android device.
    Helps a lot with contacts storage & sync aside the usual mail sync.

3. Jericho J

Thanks for all of your valuable suggestions.Gmail,Yahoo & Outlook.com are great websites but we can't login multple accounts in one place like if i have yahoo account & gmail account and i could check both in one place but it is not possible in gmail,yahoo. GMX is very slow sometimes hangs.

I have come across http://www.email.biz where anyone can make free email account,universal login and multiple login available.Let's see how its works......

• Susendeep D

You can use multiple account logins in Gmail and Yahoo by -

1) Using private browsing mode in modern browsers i.e. opening one account at normal browser windows and another one at private window.
      Now,you are using chrome,then you can utilize Incognito mode to achieve this.

2) If you are using a smartphone or tablet,then you can add up many different accounts in a single email app say Gmail which would sync all of your emails and you can work freely.

Regarding use of free email and accessing everywhere,I would like you to give Gmail a try and I'm sure you'll be very satisfied with it.

At last,Kindly mark any of the responses you think as most helpful(by clicking on the tick mark) so that your question would be marked as resolved.

online emails works like that you can check from anywhere on the world and from any device, like gmail.com, gmx.com...

Practically all the big web-based mail systems will do this. Gmail, Outlook.com (formerly called Hotmail), Yahoo, and GMX.

It's more difficult to rate the security side of things, as each of the systems has got good points and bad points. In my own opinion, Gmail is the safest in this regard, since it uses encryption, insists on good passwords and (optionally) will check with you by mobile whenever you try to access your mail from a computer that you haven't used before (or not recently). If you want to use a mail client rather than webmail, I would say Gmail is definitely the safest, but for webmail, have a look at the different providers and decide for yourself.

• Justin P

Yep, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo are all great options. I recommend Gmail myself, personally.