How can I copy YouTube videos to my YouTube account?

Ziaur December 9, 2012

I have a YouTube account. There are many videos that I want to copy to my account. So how can I copy YouTube videos to my YouTube account?

1. Vedavyas Paruchuri

download those videos and upload to your youtube account. Youtube will not accept those videos for monetization. or create a playlist for those videos..

2. Ziaur Rahman

So there are no legal options to some ones videos to my YouTube account except my own PC hard disk.

Thanks all of you.

3. Rohit Jhawer

Create a playlist and add the videos to them. They show up in your channel.

4. Ahmed Musani

creating a playlist is the only option mate

5. Thehunting Lion

There is no such feature, remember copyrights.. :P
    Rather you can like that videos so that they get included in your list of all vid's you liked, when signed in.

6. Roomy Naqvy

Yes, there's no such feature. If there's someone's proprietary feature/video, then its illegal to download, else you can download. Usually, if its on YouTube, it isn't 'normally' someone's copyright video, not the person's who has uploaded it. So, a download may be ok. But why would you like to download a video someone has uploaded and then upload the same thing again? Unless, you think you can to cash in on their advertising success, which then should be termed illegal.

7. Sri Vastav Reddy

Actually There is a way..YES.!!
    First
    1)http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/videodropper-send-youtube-videos-dropbox-account/
    then follow this steps :)
    * Open your DopBox folder and create a new folder where you will put all the video which you want to upload
    * Now go to DropBox Automator website(http://wappwolf.com/dropboxautomator)
    * Create a new Automation, select that folder in DropBox folder which you created in first step
    * Then go to YouTube Mobile Setup page (YouTube.com –> Account Settings –> Mobile Setup)
    * From there you will get a unique email address by which you can email videos to YouTube, copy that email address
    * Now again back to DropBoxAutomator site, after you selected DropBox folder or subfolder, click on Next button
    * Now scroll down, under Any file, select e-mail radio button
    * Give that YouTube unique email address (which you copied in step 5) at the place of Receiver e-mail
    * Then click on Add Action and then finished (from top)

Like this you can upload as many videos u want :)

• Katharine Wood

Right. It can be done. Should it be done? No. If you worked hard making a video and someone else stole it and copied it to their account, wouldn't you feel a little mad? Not to mention it's illegal and also against the YouTube terms of use.

8. pp potana

you can use the concept of playlist suggested by others or download videos using real downloader, youtube downloader or internet download manager (fast and best)

9. Douglas Mutay

Unless they are public video that you have already downloaded and want them now in your youtube, you can upload them in your account. If not, the only option will be to create a playlist where you save all these video or add them to your watching later list.

you cannot copy a video to your account but you can create a playlist.

11. Newell Fisk

As the others have said, make a playlist. Or if you want it for your own you can download it, then post it on your channel. But that's illegal..

• Ziaur Rahman

Is there any legal way?

• Katharine Wood

Not really because copying someone else's videos is illegal. Unless you own the rights to the video, you don't legally have the right to display it/upload it to your YouTube account.

I mean to be honest, if some other YouTube user copied a video that I worked hard to make to their own account, thereby leading other people to think that they created it instead of me, I'd be pretty mad. Not only that, I'd probably report them to YouTube, which can lead to their account being deleted. So you should really avoid doing that.

You can make a playlist to save videos you like to watch again. If you're afraid the video will be deleted, you could download the video from YouTube by using a site like keepvid http://keepvid.com/ . As long as you just keep it on your computer for your personal viewing only and don't share it with anyone via YouTube or filesharing or whatever, you wouldn't be breaking the law or violating anyone's copyright.

Yes, you can ask the poster for permission to reupload his video. If he/she says yes, thats your legal way.

• Ziaur Rahman

I am new on YouTube. So, how can I request poster or owner of those video to upload his video to my YouTube account?

• Sebastian Cork

You could try to contact the owner of the video content via a private message through their YouTube channel.

12. James Hudson

create a playlist

• salim benhouhou

yes create a playlist and then save videos to it

• Ziaur Rahman

If I create a playlist in YouTube and owner of those video deletes the video. Can I play that video again?

No. you can search it again if you remember the name. Or you can download youtube videos computer if you want to have it anytime. (google : firefox easy youtube video downloader)

there is no such feature, Creating a playlist to feature the video on your channel can be a solution

Copy other peoples YouTube Videos
    .http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/copy-other-peoples-youtube-videos.html