How can I convert Kindle eBooks to PDF?

Alberto S December 8, 2013

Is there a way to convert Kindle eBooks to PDF to read in iBooks, without a computer, only have iPhone & iPad ?

Alberto,

Kindly mark your question as resolved by clicking on upvote icon(thumbs up) of most appropriate comment.

2. Alberto S

Thanks again guys! I could managed to remove the DRM and I did converted my book to ePub which I learned it was the best option to port to iBooks.
    Caliber is a little overwhelming for beginners but worth the work. I want to add a few things, just in case someone gets to the tutorial Hovsep posted above from here.
    If you are on OS X Mavericks your kindle folder in Library/etc/etc/ is hidden by default. You have to unhidden it (is easy just google it).
    Also on Mavericks the option to port your books thru iTunes "send to iTunes" don't work. You need to use the other options.
    It took me some time to accomplish this but if feels very good now that I can read my book in my reader of choice :)

Thanks Alberto for your guide:) on your OS X Mavericks

3. Alberto S

thank you guys. i need a DRM remover to use on a Mac, i will have to use my sister's computer ;)

I think Kindle eBooks are DRM protected unless other specifications, now for conversion inside ioad/iphone without computer is difficult, Follow Oron suggestion regarding free kindle app for ipad.

I'm not aware of any tools that will convert Kindle books properly to iBook format (an implementation of ePub3, not PDF). You can easily convert them to PDF with the excellent and free Calibre.
    However, you can download the free Kindle app for the iPad (see details on Amazon) and that will give you the best results by far.