How can I convert .DBX to .PST?
Question by Mariah A /

I am recently appointed by a firm which operates in Microsoft outlook and the previous one which I was working with was operating on outlook express. So my question to you guys is that; does anybody know how to convert DBX to PST file? Since I have my crucial emails in there which I want to convert into Microsoft outlook PST.

So help me out from this as am into deep sh*t, otherwise am gonna lose all my emails which somehow is very potential for me.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , ; or ask your own question.

• Oron J

Outlook can import DBX files directly. Simply follow the “Import and Export” wizard, choose “Outlook Express” as the file type and point it to your original files, and Outlook would do the rest.

How to Convert DBX to PST

OLEXP: How to Import and Export Address Books in Outlook Express;en;175017

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

• Bruce E

Outlook has an import function you can use to import all of your Outlook Express emails into it. Go to File – Import and Export… It will start a wizard and walk you through the steps. On the first screen select ‘Import from another program or file’ and click Next. Then select ‘Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Microsoft Mail’ and click next. Since I’m not sitting in front of a machine with Outlook right now, I can’t tell you if it will simply search the hard drive for the appropriate data file or if it will give you a dialog box for you to select the file, but after either of those, it will confirm you want to import the email and contacts found in the file, then proceed with pulling them all into Outlook.