How can I contact Hotmail to help recover my account?

hamid hussain February 8, 2013

Anyone know how to get hold of Hotmail’s customer service? Is there a phone number? An email address? Anything I can try?

I have been trying to recover an email address that I was not using too much and had no luck. I can’t recover my account even after filling in the recovery form.

Thanks in advance!

1. Ashwin Ramesh
  2. Aska Nag

Hi!
    On the Rules of using Hotmail written - "free Windows Live Hotmail account will become inactive if you do not go into it more than 270 days, or within the first 10 days of registration. Once an account becomes inactive, all messages, folders, and contacts are deleted. Incoming messages will be sent back to the sender as undeliverable. But the name of your account will be set aside. However, if the account remains inactive for another 90 days, his name will be removed. If you do not use the Windows Live ID for 365 days, your Windows Live ID is to be permanently removed."
    Password reset tried to do? https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Try the below self explanatory recovery link -

https://account.live.com/acsr

4. PRASHANTH SINGH RATHORE

if there is a microsoft store near you, perhaps they can guide you.

MSN Support Telephone Number
    For non-MSN customers, call 1-800-386-5550 and when prompted say "Get Information".

For MSN customers, call 1-800-386-5550 when prompted say:
    "Password Reset"
    "Tech Support"
    "Billing"
    or
    "Cancel"

6. Serge Garcia

Im afraid Microsoft is such a big company I highly doubt you will get a fast answer for such a small problem. You could get a hold of them if you were a big company, but being a small user I see no luck in your request. The only number Ive got a hold of for Hotmail Customer service is below. Good luck calling
    1-800-386-5550