How can I contact Facebook if they are not responding to emails?
Question by Shirley Johnson /

I have emailed them, faxed them, reported at every link provided but have had no help. I have gone through security checks, reset my password-nothing. When I try to log on it tells me “No verification methods are currently available” This has been going on since early October. I run a business from Facebook and am losing clients because I am not responding to emails. I am still receiving an activity update on what I missed since last log on. I am also an advertiser and can’t get in to turn that off and am still getting billed. What can I do?

mail them??

• Shirley Johnson.

Do you have a link? I can’t find what you suggested I look at. Thank you

• shaurya gupta

I too wanna know this coz my fb email ain’t no changin’…

• Douglas Mutay

Facebook support? Does such thing exist?
    I will be glad to hear that someone was able to get satisfaction from them! We are so sorry for your situation and especially because you are losing money. If you are using a third party like PayPal you can also contact them and cancel all billing or fill a claim and explain the situation. Because I am afraid the option of calling Fb might not give any help.

• Ashwin Ramesh

Try calling them as Lisa said. . That’s the best option you have I guess.

• Micheal

i dont think you can if they didnt respond you.

• Lisa Santika Onggrid

Try their phone number (
    I’ve tried to file a complain to FB several times until I completely gave up. Their support is a nightmare.