How can I connect my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite to Windows Xp to transfer files?

navin November 13, 2012

I want to connect my new phone, Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite, to my Windows XP through USB cable, to transfer some files, but don’t know any way to do so.

I’ve downloaded PC studio 7.2.24, but I can’t get it to work. It’s been installed, but doesn’t show up the phone. There’s no pairing with USB cable.

I tried through device manager to update the driver, but it showed driver not found.

Please help.
Thank you.

1. Shubham

Hey guys!!!! If u want to transfer the file from pc
    To phone then connect the data cabel and go to settings :->
    Wifi and networks :-> usb utilities and just on the usb storagep

2. Mohammad Akbar

How can samsung douslite mrobile connected with pc via cable to manage internet.

3. rajusp

i am using SAMSUNG Galaxy y duos lite model GT-S5302. How i connect the internet to P.C. through my mobile. Can you send the mail for the above.

Please give me suggestion for the above.
    with regards
    rajusp

4. Md Nur-Un-Nabi Tutul

Atfirst, uninstall the previous driver from contral panel if nay...check the connection settings and make sure it's in mass storage mode...then connect the cell phone to ur pc by ensuring that it's screen is unlocked...if the problem still continues then try by using Samsung Kies software......

5. Abba Jee

All you need download samsung kies from samsung website , it includes everything you want to do with your samsung device connected with your windows pc

6. Sukanya Sadhu

Probably you are missing some kinds of driver. Try to reinstall it.

7. Sukanya Sadhu

Yes i had the same problem with my samsung wave 525 and samsung kies software. Then i upgraded it(kies) and i run the kies troubleshooter. it resolved my connectivity problem.

8. Rish Shah

update your Kies and try downloading the drivers for your phone manually :D ..
    Also .On your phone, turn on USB Debugging: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and checkmark the box. On some phones, the path may be Settings > Programs > Development > USB debugging. cheers!

did you tried SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones.exe
    http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/MOBILES/Samsung/SAMSUNG-USB-Driver-1480.shtml

10. Lisa Santika Onggrid

Check your PC connection type in phone settings. If you want to access phone's memory, select 'Samsung Kies'. If you want to access the microSD, select 'Mass Storage'

Use Samsung Kies to transfer files between PC and your phone -

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/JSP

It requires .net framework 4 Client profile to work properly.If you install Kies,it'll automatically ask your permission to download and install .net Framework and would also install the necessary drivers for connecting your phone to PC.

12. Rakesh Mishra

i m also having same mobile and it does not requires any drivers just connect with the pc using usb cable or bluetooth and share the files very easily

• navin dubey

no rakesh the device isn't recognised by xp....
      how did u do that??
      i'm breaking my head over this from last few days

13. Boni Oloff

Try to re install the driver and the phone software.

• navin dubey

i have installed and re installed many times but it wont work

14. softwaredemons

Go to your phones connectivity settings and select connect as mass storage
    now you can see all data stored on memory card.
    If you want to access phone memory select PC Studio and also install the software on PC

15. dhanunjayarao chunduri

go to the below link for getting the correct drivers and soft ware for you'r galaxy lite

http://adf.ly/Emv5n

• navin dubey

i went to that site but couldn't find any drivers just pc suite,kies etc....