How can I completely uninstall Nero 10?
Question by Lalji Gajera /

I would like to completely remove Nero 10 from my system. I used Nero’s General Clean tool but it hasn’t worked, instead showing me the fatal error “Please reinstall the product”.

How can I get rid of it?

Editor’s Note: Question rephrased for readability.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , ; or ask your own question.

• Alison Gent

try uninstall a program on your computer and then uninstall nero 10 then restart if that doesnt work. get malwareb ytes and remove it that way. malwarebytes will get rid of 99% of any issues.

• Kunal Singh

General Clean Tool is a free tool from Nero to completely uninstall its products with ease. Download and run this tool to start uninstalling Nero 10 suite. During General Clean tool installation, you will be asked to select the Nero 10 install path. You can also select the install path post installation process.

• Martin Ristovski

http://www.revouninstaller.com/start_freeware_download.html (direct download link)
    Use Revo Uninstaller and do an advanced uninstall so that it removes all registry entries related to the program.

• Joel Thomas

Use uninstaller software like
    revouninstaller

Zsoft Uninstaller

• prashanth singh rathore

If you have selected the Nero 10 install path during General Clean tool installation, you need not to manually select the path when the program is launched. If you can’t see the Nero product in the products to be removed list, you can manually find the Nero 10 install path to completely remove the Nero software.

• peter_lydon

Click Start, C, Program files, select the Nero10 folder and click delete. Then download CCleaner and run it.

• Noemi Romero

I have used Revo Uninstaller to remove stubborn software with excellent results. The program gives you various options to perform a deep “clean” of your system, removing registry entries that might otherwise be left behind using the program’s built-in uninstaller.

You may need to re-install the program to then perform a complete removal with Revo.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

• Dave Rimmer

Hi Lalji.
    Nero is terrible to try and get rid off, I foud this out on Nero 6 and have not bothered with it since. If you havbe tryed to uninstall you may not have it not showing in programs and this is when it gets very hard to get rid of it. I sugest that you reinstall it as it askes then download Revo Uninstaller and use Advanced Mode and folloe any advice it gives you, try to uninstall it again then use the scan feature of Revo you will be suprised how many leftover registry entries this finds just delete then all then it will find the install folders delete them restart you PS then ruo CCleaner to get rig of redundant files, hope this helps.

• yuitre_

You could try revo uninstaller. It deletes registry entries and leftover files.

• Alan Wade

Download and run the trial version of Your Uninstaller from here: http://www.ursoftware.com/

Let it cleanup after the uninstall to get rid of the registry leftoves.

Now run CCleaner Registry module and that will remove any dregs that are left.