How can I cancel pending sent friend requests on Facebook?
Question by Shyam Trivedi /

How can I cancel all my pending sent friend requests on Facebook?

• Sreedev Sharma

To cancel the pending friend requests, first of all, you need to know to whom you sent requests. This can be done using ‘Download Your Information’ tool on Facebook.
    To get your archive, go to:
    Account Settings > General Account Settings > Download a copy of your Facebook data (On bottom of the page) > Start My Archive
    You will soon get a download link of your Facebook data. Just download it.
    Then open ‘index.html’ from the downloaded archive, you can find all the Pending sent and received friend requests there.

• asif rana

• Avinash Mali

There’s no any option by which you can remove bulk friend requests you sent. You need to individually go to the profiles and cancel them!

• Athul Jayaram

Simple use this app to remove all friends requests easily.. It is not one click remove all but it fetches all the pending requests we send which is a very good thing :)

• aelaos

On the top Left corner , imentiatelly right to the Facebook Logo , there is the “People” button . Press it scroll down Select ” Show All” . There you will see the pending Friend Request . There press the Button next to the person you want to remove the Friend Request

• Imesh Chandrasiri

if you wan to fully automate this process send a few request to people who you don’t know! few hours later login to Facebook and it will prompt that you’ve sent requests to unknown people and you should cancel them. Then it’ll ask you to cancel all pending requests. Say yes and Facebook will cancel them all.

Or else, if you know whom to cancel the request do the bruce mentioned steps!

Go to that person’s timeline, hover over the ‘Friend Request Sent’ button and click on ‘Cancel Request’ in the dropdown menu.