How can I buy cheap locked mobiles from USA/UK and have them shipped to India?

Thegreatvinay May 21, 2012

I have decided to buy a smartphone. I live in India and found that locked mobiles are very cheap at USA and UK, but eBay doesn’t ship those locked mobile phones to India. I know how to unlock them here. So is there any other websites that ships locked (should be cheap) to India? Help me out guys.

1. Thegreatvinay

its ok even if its illegal. but all i need is a mobile :)

• s vishal

friend i also want to buy for that i also cantacted shopping assitant in usa but they told me they can,t shipped in india

2. Oron

Unlocking is cheap in the UK too, but as Laga explains, the phones are "cheap" because they come with a contract which includes paying for the phone in installments (in the UK, usually over 24 months or so), so the only way to get them cheaply would be by breaking the contract - in other words, stealing.

3. ReĆ½ Aetar

if you are at kolkata go to chadni or fancy market ...you will get lots there

4. Laga Mahesa

Probably not legally. They're locked and cheap because the price is subsidized by the carrier (AT&T, Orange, T-Mobile, etc). In order to 'buy' one, you must enter a contract with them.