How can I bluetooth-enable an FM radio transmitter to act as audio speaker?

Drsunil V December 5, 2013

1. Guy M

Just rephrasing here: You have an Android device or Windows 7 laptop that will play the music, and you want the music to come out of the FM radio.

All you need is an FM transmitter that will plug into the audio-out of the Android or laptop. There are plenty of different kinds available.

You can get a Bluetooth receiver that you plug into your radio's line-in jack, but those are about twice the price of the FM transmitters. I would think you'd also get better range with the FM transmitter.

2. Drsunil V

hi. Please note , question implies , fm radio transmitter to work as wireless speaker from audio playing in a Android mobile or WIndows 7 laptop

3. Guy M

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do.

Do you have an FM-radio transmitter that you want a Bluetooth speaker to pick up?

What are you connecting to the FM transmitter as the source of sound? Some sort of MP3 player? If that's the case, skip the FM transmitter and get a Bluetooth transmitter that will plug into the audio-out port of your music player. Anything that the Bluetooth transmitter will plug into will now transmit audio to your Bluetooth speaker, even some record players.

• Drsunil V

hi. Query implies that the fm radio acts a audio receiver for a mp3 playing on android phone

• Drsunil V

Please note , Query implies that the fm radio acts a audio receiver for a mp3 playing on android phone