How can I better seed torrents using Tixati?

sylauguste May 21, 2013

Hello, I am a new Tixati user and have 2 problems – 1 major, and a minor niggle.

MAJOR: I realise that Tixati only allows 7 sites to be active at one time – 4 downloads maximum and the other three for seeding. Honestly I feel bad about just the 3 that I can seed (I sometimes remove files that I have just downloaded to allow a heavy seed to continue), and am thinking if I can raise that total without taking a hit on my download speed, which is much better than what I was used to. Can anyone please help, and able to guide me how to apply the changes?

MINOR: I am sure you have downloaded a file, only to see it stuck at 85 percent or some sort, and everyone else in the same boat as you are. With the program I used before, I was able to see the percentage of the file the sender had that I wanted to download. Is there anyway that I can see that kind of info with Tixati.

Please try to help me out, especially with the MAJOR one. Thanking in advance.