How can I add admins to my Facebook group’s page?

Maria Bergheim May 27, 2013

I created a new page for our group, using the name of our group as a login with a new password.

I would like to add a few members of our group, including myself as Admins. I have followed every step in this process but Facebook won’t allow me to add anyone. I typed in my e-mail, saved it, then entered my personal password. Once I do that I get a message saying that password was incorrect, which I know isn’t true. I have tried doing this in both Chrome & Firefox, what is the issue?

As I was writing this, I am wondering, can I create that new page using a new login and password?
or did I need to create the new FB page under my own personal account?

1. Suryaprakash Maurya

go to page in right hand side click on any friend or go to setting'

How can I add adminitrators to a Facebook page without personal page linked to account?
    http://www.makeuseof.com/answers/how-can-i-add-adminitrators-to-a-facebook-page-without-personal-page-linked-to-account/

Refer to this two links :

http://www.facebook.com/help/187316341316631/

If the above thing does not work, then only refer to the below link.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/business-wont-let-add-admin-facebook-29667.html

• null

Thank you for responding to my question. I read both responses and neither one can help me solv this issue.
      My new issue is that FB doesn't show that I, Maria, like our group (cause) page. I even verified that I liked our page which it does.
      When I logged in to see who "likes" our page,of which there are 4, it should show my profile as one of those likes but it doesn't.

Thank you in advance if you can add more input to my question.

4. gestalt0421

Hello,

1. Have you tried using the Forgot Password link for the new log-in information you created?

2. For creating groups, you can create a new account or create one under your existing account. Once you're logged-in, go to your news feed. On the left menu, you'll see categories like Favourites, Apps, Groups, and Pages. Under Groups, click Create Group.

3. Once your Group is created, go to your Group page. on the right side of the page, you can Add People to your Group. Once added, you'll see a hyperlink on top of that box with something like "3 members". Click that and you'll see a list of group members. Below each member profile is the Settings Icon. Click that and you can make the members group Admins.

• null

Thank you for responding to my question.
      Yes, I tried the 'Forgot Password" link and reset the password. I then went in and tried to add another manager but again, it won't recognize my personal password. I tried to enter my own personal password and the one I set for our group.
      I noticed this.. I "liked" our page as me: Maria Bergheim, and even checked to see that our page was indeed liked by me. I logged out,then logged in, under our group "cause" page. I clicked see all likes, of which there are 4, but then it only shows 3 people as "liking" that page. My profile should appear as one of those likes but it doesn't. This is baffling, would you happen to know how this happened? Any guesses?

Fyi, I also sent a message to the Facebook team but there was no direct answer, only a "thank you for reaching out to us" response.
      I appreciate any other input you may have for me.