How can I access QuickWeb on my HP computer?
Question by Justin Hedo /

So I opened QuickWeb on my HP 2000 on accident once and didn’t know what it was. Now I want to know how can I open it again?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged ; or ask your own question.

• Prem

how do i open “QUICK WEB” site?

• harish

i have Hp dv6 laptop,i unable to log in to quick web becoz its asking for password where there is no password to my laptop

• Alex

Press the QuickWeb key (f5 ) or the QuickWeb button on select models when the computer is off or is being started. The QuickWeb button is a second button located near the power button.

• alex

what button do i press to use hp quick web

• phil haney

I have an HP Pavilion g7 series . How do I know if my computer is able to axcess quick web? Is there somewhere that I am not looking? What do I link onto to axcess it?

Hello, there is also the option of setting it up in BIOS. You can set BIOS so that it gives you the option of showing quickweb or normal startup.

Tap the QuickWeb button (if your model has one) or the F5 key when the computer is off or starting.