How can I access my Yahoo account after I forgot the answer to my security question?

Mohammed S July 6, 2013

I can’t access my Yahoo account because I forgot the security question answers i used when I made my ID.

As soon as I enter my ID & password the next step is asking me to enter my youngest child’s nickname – which I do not know.

What can I do?

1. ishfaq

when i tried to log in to yahoo he ask me the question that where did you spend your honeymoon but i did not know the answer how to solve the problem

2. jackie kern

My account has been compromised!cant get any help. Says invaid pasdword and user. Will not accept any of my security questions either. I am so frustrated.

3. Melvin Hendrix

No answer for security question to unlock account.

• sonia

I cant log in my id yahoo. in my ipnone I forgot my password.. but in my computer still open because I ddnt delete

• sonia

yes

• sonia

Iiim afraid if I delete my password then I cant sighn in again.. in my computer

• shaikh

i have got the same issue i cant sign up for yahoo account while i have forgot my security question and password too ,it seems me as the my password is hacked !i have applied all the tricks but account evenafter unverified!

now come to sonia answer!
      if you know the alternate id,put in the comment bar.and sign up with the alternate id you will find all info related to your account on that id !
      if u cant find it there then you can share it with my facebook (shaikh khan ) i will try to solve the issue thanks
      with regard as
      wajid geologist
      ces

In your account, the recovery information includes other email address(es), mobile phone number(s) and two secret questions. You should be able to recover the account with any of these. If the only recovery information you set is your youngest son's nickname and you forgot it (seems strange to me, but hey...), then your only option is to report that your account was compromised (another one of the "I can't get in" options) and wait for Yahoo to get back to you.

5. Mohammed S

i really get tired of it keep asking me the same questions

you have to follow the yahoo rules, or contact them directly, impossible to bypass the system.

6. Mohammed S

samee e thi did my best but they keep asking me the same questions witch i alreaddy forgot

7. Mohammed S

i need a yahoo account expert to help me to login my yahoo account but i cant afford to pay any mony

Have you entered your alternate mail?

Recovering a lost or forgotten password
    http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&locale=en_US&id=SLN2047&impressions=true

check here
    http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index