How can a friend of mine see my Facebook messages and whom I chatted with?

Sabitri November 26, 2012

One of my friends claimed that he can watch my messages  on Facebook and he also claimed that he can tell me what I chatted with whom. Is it possible? Please do reply as soon as possible!

1. Vedavyas Paruchuri

If your friend knows your password then he can see all your messages. There is no way to see your messages in facebook by outsiders. Change your password ..

2. Saurabh Kumar

your account would have been hacked. Or u should check your privacy settings...
    I advice u to change the password of your id.

3. Roshin idi

No, Unless

-He/She has your password.
    -He/She was behind you when you were sending messages.
    -The person you messaged told the other person

4. Douglas Mutay

Firstly he can't see it unless he knows your password and can get into your account to read your message. If you have changed your password and he claims that he still can see them, test him and ask him to tell you which message he is seeing, because he might just be making fun of you...

5. Achraf Almouloudi

It is mostly likely been hacked and your friend knows your password exactly like you do. Step by step, clean your computer from viruses and malware because it may be logging your keyboard, then, change the password of ALL the email addresses who are associated with your Facebook account, you can see which email addresses are associated with your account on https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=account&section=email&view page, once you finish changing them, change your Facebook password and go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security&section=sessions&view to view other active sessions, end up all the activity in the list. Then ask your friend to try their trick, lol, it might just not work.

6. Terafall

Is it just one person or everyone can see it?
    If a few people can see it,you've been hacked
    If everyone can see it,there is something wrong with your privacy settings

7. Duy Nguyen Minh

send your password to friend and them see you. and read your message

8. Abba Jee

sounds like your a victim , possibly a trojan , if not then somehow your friend knows your password

9. Aniket Singh

it is not possible please change ur pasword....

10. Ron Lister

Make sure your friend hasn't hacked your password change it often. and check your privacy settings as well.

11. Debra Beshears

Check your privacy settings.