Why does Hotmail keep reloading to the sign in page when I try to log in?

Rich Boy September 25, 2012

Than I tried to use messenger and all it says is “error code cffff82e.” Please help I am unable to log into my account as it keeps on reloading back to the “sign in” page

1. Rayon

are you using your password that you created - um , maybe you need to change your password again

2. Reý Aetar

just after login when the problem occurs stop that page from loading open a new tab and enter the address and hit ENTER it will work then close the previous tab

3. bonioloff

Yes, it is like that, but for me it not taking a long time, just a few seconds redirecting, and then it goes to the Mail.

4. Priya Agarwal

There was an announcement earlier that services such as Hotmail, Messenger, and SkyDrive are experiencing technical difficulties. This may have impacted and triggered this error message.

Services impacted: Outlook, People, Microsoft account, Messenger, Hotmail, SkyDrive.

There were "technical difficulties" with several Microsoft web services earlier today that were causing these errors. Try again and report back if you are still encoutering this issue (according to sources, the problem has been fixed). It was impacting Hotmail, Outlook.com, People, Messenger, SkyDrive, and Microsoft Account.