How do I know whether my Hotmail account verification form has been filed or not?

MALIK ABDUL GHAFOOR August 27, 2011

My email account at Hotmail was hacked and used for spam mails due to which my account has been blocked since Wednesday 24, Aug 2011.

On trying to access my account I was prompted to verify details that I had punched in 15 years ago, like the answer to my secret question. I filled in the form with whatever information I could gather or remember and submitted the form. The same form blanked out reappeared and I could not know whether my information was submitted or not. I repeated the exercise a few time giving different email addresses for the return contact.

I am flabbergasted and frustrated. I want to know a phone number where I could talk to someone at MSN Hotmail for unblocking my account as it contains a massive contact list and a world of information collected over a period of fifteen years, which I cannot afford to lose. Please help if anyone can. Thank you.

1. eleanor painter

how can i contact someone by PHONE to help me with my hotmail account..i have had a call to my landline number ! who introduced themselves as HOTMAIL/MICROSOFT ADVISORS....and then asked for £ 168.00 to ;fix' my problem..so need to SPEAK to someone asap..

you are screwed basically
    they don;t care
    even if you remember all the answers, if the thief set the 'password reset information' to send new passwords to his own email, you will NEVER get it back

you can get a new password [yours will take several days]
    thief will get a new new one [his will take 1 minute]
    never win

you cannot even delete this info
    unbelievable but true
    wle

Unfortunately the only official Support you get is via the Windows Live Help Center. If you still can login with your Live ID there should be a solution for your problem.
    http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41

You could try one of the official support lines but they are expensive and since the official statement is that Microsoft does not offer support via phone for all of its Windows Live services you may end up paying a high phone bill without getting a solution.

4. Mulder

You should send an email to the CEO of Microsoft here: ceooff@microsoft.com, and describe your problem clearly, but succinctly, and ask them for a swift resolution. Be polite, since rudeness won't get you anywhere with them.