How can I use HostMonster and web2Project to create a small business portal?

Mya August 11, 2010

I have a small business that needs a central “home” for collaborations, projects, and communication activities.

I loved web2Project, but didn’t realize that I would have to do so much groundwork using HostMonster as a server. Any ideas on creating a custom site for my business?

1. Seo Ilakiya

Thanks for u r information

its very useful

2. D. Keith Casey, Jr.

Web2project Team Lead here..

I'm sorry you're running into problems. We use HostMonster for all of web2project's operations itself, so it's more than a little odd. Can you contact me directly with screenshots or copy/paste of the issues you're hitting? I'd love to track down if we made a mistake or if HM is being a pain for some reason.

Thanks!

You might want to have a look at this site for a view idea's http://sixrevisions.com/tools/15-free-tools-for-web-based-collaboration/

There was also another site that I tried out, that may have been perfect for you, but I can't remember the name, sorry.

4. William Brand

As a small time web designer all I can suggest is hire someone. I personally have no experience with web2project, but in general websites aren't easy to set up and even if you succeed they don't look very pretty (remember Geocities?). See if you can spare a little cash to hire someone to make you something proper.