How can I make hip hop music on my Windows PC or iPhone?

Cinder Ellaman March 10, 2012

I want to make hip hop/rap music. I have instrumentals of songs downloaded and I just want to add the vocals to it. Can you help me out?

1. Kyem Ghosh

If you wanna make your hip hop music, you can use audacity. But if you wanna create some professional quality music with numerous effects, you need a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). You can use Nuendo, Ableton, Fl Studio. And if you have mac and if you can afford, go for logic pro. It is the best DAW available.

2. Hfhjvf

On your iPhone get native instruments Imaschine. it's a beat maker and they have tons of drum sounds.

Hello, besides having a decent microphone, you could try using freeware Audacity to edit and join your vocals with music.  Make sure to read the instructions though....it could be time intensive to use:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

4. Azamat "Bohed" E

Well, it depends. If you want to record your voice you will need a mic and some good software like Adobe Audition (that's what my friends in their studio use), it's pretty user-friendly and more or less professional. I would not recommend using iPhone to make tracks.
    In Adobe Audition you can mix any instrumental with any voice track pretty easy and export in any format you like (most probably you will want a high quality mp3).
    Good luck, yo :)