How can I hide the Facebook emails that are sent to my account?

Usha Nandhini May 3, 2012

I need to block the Facebook emails coming to my account so what is the procedure to hide the emails?

1. Aditya Roy

Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications and choose what mails you want to receive in your mail.

2. GamerJunkdotNet

Are you using GMail? You can set up a filter to block all emails from Facebook by choosing the e-mail address they are coming from and clicking create filter.

If they are notifications coming to you due to activity on your Facebook account, you can log into Facebook and go to your account settings and select notifications. Clear the checkboxes for the items you do not want a notification message sent for.

If you want to block anything else coming from Facebook, you can add the facebook.com domain to your blacklist. The procedure will vary depending on your mail client if your are using POP/IMAP email or your webmail provider.