How can I hide my contacts’ photo albums on my Facebook news feed page or make them private?

sarah August 29, 2011

On my Facebook page (news feed) it displays a list under apps. First inline is Photos. When I clicked on it this morning, it was full of my contacts’ photo albums. I DO NOT WANT THIS!

On all other apps listed below this, there is a remove tool. However, under photos video mobile uploads questions and notes, it only gives option to add to favorites. If someone logs onto my page and clicks photos on homepage, will they have access to these photo? Facebook is beginning to really annoy me.

Hi Sarah,

Please go to your Facebook profile and click "Account" and in the drop-down menu chose "Privacy Settings". On the settings page, chose "customize settings" and in the column "Things others share" edit your settings for "Photos and videos you're tagged in". A small windowed prompt will appear, click the drop-down menu (default is "friends) and choose "customize" again. Finally, where you see "These people: " choose "only me", save your settings and it should be fixed.