How did you first hear about MakeUseOf Answers?

Tina November 23, 2010

How did you find out about MakeUseOf Answers?
If you’re a returning visitor, what keeps you coming back?
Have you ever asked or answered a question?

Please share your thoughts and experiences with us!

1. Stephen Hill

I found the answers through the site and found the site when I was looking for a way to convert videos to PSP and other formats. I keep coming back for the awesome articles and the very helpful people in the answers section.

2. William Brand

I'm a regular Reddit poster and we were discussing how much Lifehacker sucks these days. I asked if anyone had a good replacement for it and got a few responses that were only tangentially related such as Hack-a-Day, but eventually someone mentioned MakeUseOf and I decided to check it out.

• Dave Drager

The narwhal bacons at midnight!

3. Onetimothy3 16

I first herd of make use of in YouTube. Then I fell in love with this site. Very helpful to me as a new web suffer. Keep up the good work. (and to really answer the question i got an e mail about the answers section from make use of :) )

4. gav

I can truly say have I no recollection of how I found the website - but I know it was the best thing that I ever did... I have LOADS of cool new stuff and recommend this to everyone I come across.. keep up the good work guys :-)

Thank you for the awesome feedback! :)

5. Andy Rhine

Facebook post.

In the begining, didnt knew about this section of Answers, but then noticed and clicked on it. What can I say its a base of knowledge, every pc users once will be involved in the pc problems scenario and never hesitate to scroll the Answers Section to find HOW TO SOLvE THIS PROBLEM, and if its not there then do not hesitate in asking, SOMEONE will ANSWER for sure. Thanks for creating this helpful section.

I think I randomly googled into the site after looking for a specific "how to something", but I cant remember exactly what. Ever since then it's been on my feed reader, and roughly 1/3 of all the stories I have bookmarked in Google are from MakeUseOf, so that must be a sign you guys are doing something right!

while navigating through the website ;) ~as for MakeUseOf itself, I don't remember anymore

Basically I keep comming back for the articles on the main page. But while I'm at it the Answers are just one click away.

So far, I answered a few questions ~ I like the section because
    a) at some point I used to (and still do) ask questions myself
    b) it helps me to expand my own expertise through research
    c) you can learn new stuff by reading answers of other people

Besides it's not one of those bulky forums/bulletin boards which requires you to do a lengthy registration.

• Susendeep dutta

I agree with you mike!

I have asked some question and I was happy to see that my first question was selected on editor's top ten questions.

I have also answered some questions and got a good feedback.

I have also got good support from Makeuseof editor team for my questions which was far better than my computer technician.