What hardware should I place in my BitFenix Merc Beta computer case?

Skophiz Konane March 24, 2012

I have bought a BitFenix Merc Beta computer case. I’m not gifted in the field of electronics, so I would like to know about some stable, reliable and inexpensive components that I can place in my new computer case.

Hello, I would say your best option would be to decide what you need the computer for.  As somebody said before, you could build a cheap or a really expensive system.   

2. Carpenter__RichardCarpenter

Two questions, what do you want to use it for, and how much are you looking to pay all together (overall budget for the build)?

It's an empty computer case... we could provide you with configurations from $150 ITX with fixed CPU all the way up to a $15000 dual Quadro FX setup [and more].

Unless you have a desired purpose for the system I suggest to leave it empty as it is. Anything you buy now just to make use of the case is a waste of money if you already have a system that covers your everyday use.