Why is it so hard to suggest stuff to you guys?

Gustavo Ibarguengoytia December 29, 2010

I have this suggestion and I have no clue where to send it to or what to do with it. Your contact section does have some info, but that is for site owners that want to have their site reviewed by you guys, should I be using that tool too even if it’s not my site?

Are there any plans to implement user-suggested content? Or do we use the Answers section?

1. Gustavo Ibarguengoytia

Tina,

It is great to hear that, user suggested content is a great way to build a community and a readers base.

My suggestion is a german website, it's called SpamRecycler; http://www.spamrecycling.com. I searched for it here first to see if you had anything about it but you don't.

Basically you send an email from your spam folder to a specified email address and get a reply with a link, if you follow it you will see the email you sent (partially) and you can turn it into a beautiful background for your desktop! You select the general design and colors and then watch the entire thing take place and be created right in front of you.

Thank you for the suggestion, Gustavo.
      I will forward it to Kaly, he's in charge of our Directory.

Gustavo,

you did come to the right place. Currently, MakeUseOf Answers is the best way to contact us if you're not sure whom to contact. I will either publish your question or 'reject' it and act on it right away. I may get in touch with you personally, forward your question or suggestion to the right person, and/or answer your question directly.

To answer your above question, yes, as far as I know we are going to introduce a contact or suggest button with the new upcoming theme. It will probably route through Answers. Aibek should know everything about it.

So what is your suggestion? :)