What happened to my daily MakeUseOf download?

G. R. Bidochka May 20, 2011

Am a subscriber of MakeUseOf and enjoy the mix of items, but my last “issue” was 05/18/2011@ 9:33 am.

Have I fallen into some electronic crack in the ether, or?

hi there,

have you received our emails in the last couple of days? let us know so that we can investigate the problem.

Aibek

• G.R.B.

Yes, found 2 emails evidently sent out within hours on Saturday, plus today's.
      Thanks,
      G.R.B.

thanks for an update

Are you referring to the daily 'Cool Websites and Tools', 'Directory', or 'Geeky Fun' email subscriptions?

Maybe you accidentally unsubscribed from these emails?
    Or did you look into your spam folder?

I'm subscribed to all of them and I have received them today for sure. Maybe try to re-subscribe.

• G. Robert

Hi Tina of Vancouver,
      Apologies for not replying sooner, but was away. Didn't unsubscribe and thanks to Norton I don't have "Spam". Seems all goes well with MUO and then I simply lose a few days - then all is back to normal, just found 2 editions with same day time stamps!
      Thanks for your interest in trying to help.

Thanks for the update, Robert.

Well, as Aibek said, do let us know if you continue to experience issues.

And since you mentioned it, it's awesome to be in Vancouver, especially today. :) Four more weeks!