How can I crack a remote desktop password?

Gatin Shah February 21, 2012

My college gives separate user IDs and logins for a PC. All the computers are connected to one central server. I know the IP address of all the PCs connected, but when I try to connect to those computers via their IP I have to input the password, which I don’t know. How can I crack it?

1. Christopher

how did you crock the password?

please Reply...

2. Bradely7898

Just use tsgrinder on main server ip Dear 

• Gatin_shah

Bradely dear Thank you for best reply..
      Can you explain me how to use this trick??

3. Zip

I like to know the question... i know ip, username but password was changed. I have some files there and i need to copy them.

Hello, best option is to contact IT deparment and explain your situation.  If it is not a shady reason, they might let you get your files.

"If you have to ask, you'll never know"

Don't do something stupid and throw away your career because you wanted to get network access to a computer....  

Talk to your IT Department. If you have a legit reason for remote access to those computers, than they may give you access. That said, there are not many legit reason that you would need remote access.

If your IT Department has said no (or if you haven't talked to them), than we CAN NOT help you. It would be wrong for you to even attempt to do so, and most likely illegal. Most countries now a days have very strict laws regarding unauthorized network access to a computer/s, To the point the guessing the password is illegal.

6. Mulder

If you want to stay out of a federal prison, you don't. what you're proposing to do is a serious crime. You need to find more constructive, legal ways to amuse yourself. Take up a new hobby, watch some movies, learn how to dance, etc.