How can I hack back into my hacked Yahoo account?
Question by Karen /

My Yahoo account got hacked and so did my alternate email. I had to make a new Yahoo. I believe it was my sister who hacked me and she changed my security questions as well.

I tried calling Yahoo and they said they can’t do anything unless I know the answer to the security questions. When I tried resetting my email password I noticed my alternate email address was changed too. I just want to be able to get access to my emails and delete them. Is there anything I can do?

• bello abdulmuizz

My yahoo account got hacked nd I wuz blocked from using my account I can’t remember the alternnate email address I used to register and the answers to the security question because it was registered by a friend who is dead now.m pls how am I going to access my account, I can verify that the email is mine with the kind of emails in my email box. Pls help me I have used this email to registter for many things and am expecting the feedbacks. Thank you

• zain a b

how can protect my messages in facebook

• jessica

I tried calling Yahoo and they said they can’t do anything unless I know the answer to the security questions. When I tried resetting my email password I don’t know my alt email address either. i called geek quad and they cant hack it either they said yahoo has too. but if yahoo can’t i can”t and geek squad can’t. who can i get to hack into my own yahoo account?

Jessica,

I’m afraid this sounds like a situation where you cannot get your account back. Not sure what other legal tracks you could try. Hacking is definitely illegal, even if it’s your own account.

• Jim

krossman03 larson06 and ethical_hacKer all rippers!…they takin my money & run!…Beware of ALL scam!. Jim.

• kruti

My e-mail id has been hacked. My all contact persons get fake mail from my mail id. From today early morning I and my family members are receiving the phone calls inquiring about this mail. Wht should i do?

• Indronil Mondal

try to get back your alternative email id that is associated to yahoo id then try to reset yahoo id or if you have your phone number attached to your id you can do that also.
    just try to get it back from your sis

• Dave Parrack

If you believe it was your sister then I’d recommend talking to her about it first. Inform her that hacking into someone else’s email account is a serious crime.

Yahoo is doing the right thing because they have no way of verifying you are the rightful owner of the account.