How do I hack into the computers connected to my wireless network?
Question by incognito27 /

Okay, so I have two people around my home that seem to be accessing my wireless network and using it without my permission. I know that I can just add a password to the wireless or add a Mac address filter in my router. But I want to teach those guys a lesson.

I have the information regarding their Mac address and IP address that they are connected to. So, is there any way that I can hack into their computers to, you know, access their files or something else?

If that’s not legal then how do I send a message to their computer through LAN saying “Stay away from my Wireless”?

I am on Windows 7.

• mel

ok so i just figured it out wow … i have been driving myself crazy for months thinking i was loosing it i even went to forums for viruses looking for help my file sharing kept getting turned on and my files were being accessed but everyone told me i was crazy well an abrupt turn around allowed me to see the other person on my network trying to access server on itunes …. how do i turn that right back on that person …. let me think i was going crazy …. this whole time

• awesome guy

Enter
    NET USE \\IPADDRESS
    TO SHUTDOWN
    -s -t 00 -m \\IPADDRESS

• Kevin

Hi I have a clown who continuously downloads videos and pornography on the work network, How can I access his computer and files to put a block on all his videos and delete some of the torrent downloads this bastard uses and give him a serious wake up.

• Jim

You could just add a mac address filter , that would be the best way. Open up your router’s settings page (usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1) and log in using your routers username and password. There will be a page showing all currently connected users on the router , from which you can find the mac code (it is usually there , if not , you can find it in other ways but I’ve never done it) and block them using that. This will mean IP spoofing would be useless and they would have to get a new NIC in order for them to connect to your wireless router.

Hope this helps!

Jim

• kamas

hi,pls i want to no how hack get into computer on the same network.eg my net work place

• darhan singh

I am on Windows 7.

• Jim

Most routers allow you to set rules to forward users to another site. I will let you work the rest out on your own >:)

• StarRazor898

This is how you can easily send a message to their computer and shut it down.
    All you do is go into command prompt ( open up start and go into cmd) then once that has loaded type in,

shutdown -i

Then hit enter and a box should pop up. Click “browse” and then select they’re computers ip addresses, or if you already now them just click “add” and type them in. After this you can choose either “shutdown” or “restart” in a drop-down box, type in your message and press ok.

Thats it

• MAYANK DUDHATRA

I am on Windows 7.

• Joshua Nathaniel Harris

Download and learn how to use BackTrack Linux.

• TANTAN

ineed hellp