How do I hack into the computers connected to my wireless network?

incognito27 June 17, 2011

Okay, so I have two people around my home that seem to be accessing my wireless network and using it without my permission. I know that I can just add a password to the wireless or add a Mac address filter in my router. But I want to teach those guys a lesson.

I have the information regarding their Mac address and IP address that they are connected to. So, is there any way that I can hack into their computers to, you know, access their files or something else?

If that’s not legal then how do I send a message to their computer through LAN saying “Stay away from my Wireless”?

I am on Windows 7.

1. mel

ok so i just figured it out wow ... i have been driving myself crazy for months thinking i was loosing it i even went to forums for viruses looking for help my file sharing kept getting turned on and my files were being accessed but everyone told me i was crazy well an abrupt turn around allowed me to see the other person on my network trying to access server on itunes .... how do i turn that right back on that person .... let me think i was going crazy .... this whole time

2. awesome guy

Enter
    NET USE \\IPADDRESS
    TO SHUTDOWN
    -s -t 00 -m \\IPADDRESS

3. Kevin

Hi I have a clown who continuously downloads videos and pornography on the work network, How can I access his computer and files to put a block on all his videos and delete some of the torrent downloads this bastard uses and give him a serious wake up.

4. Jim

You could just add a mac address filter , that would be the best way. Open up your router's settings page (usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1) and log in using your routers username and password. There will be a page showing all currently connected users on the router , from which you can find the mac code (it is usually there , if not , you can find it in other ways but I've never done it) and block them using that. This will mean IP spoofing would be useless and they would have to get a new NIC in order for them to connect to your wireless router.

Hope this helps!

Jim

5. kamas

hi,pls i want to no how hack get into computer on the same network.eg my net work place

6. darhan singh

I am on Windows 7.

• Jim

Most routers allow you to set rules to forward users to another site. I will let you work the rest out on your own >:)

7. StarRazor898

This is how you can easily send a message to their computer and shut it down.
    All you do is go into command prompt ( open up start and go into cmd) then once that has loaded type in,

shutdown -i

Then hit enter and a box should pop up. Click "browse" and then select they're computers ip addresses, or if you already now them just click "add" and type them in. After this you can choose either "shutdown" or "restart" in a drop-down box, type in your message and press ok.

Thats it

8. MAYANK DUDHATRA

I am on Windows 7.

9. Joshua Nathaniel Harris

Download and learn how to use BackTrack Linux.

10. TANTAN

ineed hellp

11. Tantan

ineed hellp

12. u2summer

If they haven't hacked into your files then why would you care that they're using your internet access?  You said yourself that you knew you could stop them from using it by throwing up a password protection so why not do that.  Obviously you just want to hack into THEIR stuff.  In that case, u suck!

13. Maaz_khan10

Its just simple.Change the passeord of your wireless network.

14. Markocalasan

Via cmd

15. Parth Talati

You can send them message via cmd.. just go to start menu and type cmd.exe in search bar then type net view,,,it'll show you users of your wifi,, then type shutdown -i in cmd, it'll pop-up a new window and click on add , then type their computer name and type your message in comment,, then press ok.. then your message will be shown on their computers screen...but you can do it when they are connected to your wi-fi.. if you have any question .. send me mail on parthtalati39@gmail.com,,or call me on +17788901056..ok ...

• xem

it says access is denied. (5)

• ajeet verma

Parth r u hacker , i wana hack pc by cmd , i tried many ways written in blog but everytime host not found n ol things, comeup, or any tool that will help. tanks in advance

• ali

i did this but system says that,Access is denied.

16. Necony286

or u mount there harddisk on ur comupter and format it :), google it for more info im not gonna wirte how to do it here

• Necony286

1 tip so u know what to google when u type 192.168.1.1 u can see there mac address 

• Necony286

user and pass is admin for both

Wow, I didnt expect to get this much help.. thanks a lot for all your time..
    I am having real fun with the shutdown command XD

18. anonymousJD

open cmd as a admin write net view then you can se who´s on your network then you take´s the name and write ping ''the name'' then your will get the ip  then write shutdown -i the there will come a menu  where push the add then write in the ip  and you can shutdown the victems computer and write a massege to them

19. Ruipedroblogservice

Once they connect open cmd and type "shutdown -i", chose the seconds,message ...etc... And it will shut down their computers.
    Safe. Harmless. Legal.

20. Taaaaaaa

fou

21. Asqwzx12!

Hi umm i have a question regarding network sharing and/or hacking.
    Im trying to open files on my laptop, but through my i pad, so my question is, is there a way i can do that if we are connected to the same wireless?

22. Oscar196980

Try to launch an attack using  ( Armatige ) by Metasploit, ( Languard Scanner is a great tool for vulnerability scan - amazing tools ), Backtrack 5 is another operating system with tons of penetration test tools especially for Wireless Connections and of course using a Laptop computer. Also remember to used as a virtual machine using VMware so that you don't get trace for your own security just in case. la but not least Wireshark is a network protocol analyzer for Unix and Windows and its use just google it so you know know the how to use it.
      These are just a few of many great tools if you really want to Hack the Planet. ; )

23. Hemmanuels

how can i hack into the computer if i don't the user's password?

24. Worldwideservices Gov

If you are remotely connected, you can type in any cmd command and then their host name and hit enter...

25. Worldwideservices Gov

26. Dan

HOW CAN I HACK SOME ONES WIRELESS USING Cmd Prompt?

27. Slammert
  28. Jma

kind of seems he wants to hack into theirs.  not many good reasons for that.  password the router, anything else might be a crime but is definitely unethical.

29. Steved010609

In the UK, it is illegal to access another computer without permission, alter files etc, distribute malicious code etc with the same intent. Also it migh be regarded as illegal to simply access an unsecured wireless network without the owners permission. The real question to my mind is why you would run a wireless network without a password and/or MAC filtering anyway? I would worry less about who you KNOW is accessing your network, and more about those you may not have noticed.

Get a copy of backtrack live cd, and look up tutorials about SNIFFING. Weeks of fun, I'll be writing a tutorial for this if you care to hold on a few weeks. 

• incognito27

That would be great. and sure, I can wait.

There are a few things you can do... See if they have shared folders --> check Workgroup computers.
    If you can access their files, you can do all sorts of harm like change files, delete them, rename them, or even use their printer.

You might also be able to remote desktop their computer and control it, and a number of other things.

However, I wouldn't recommend you delete their files, they are your neighbours, and you may need there help later on.

Just simply log into your router, setup mac filtering and block their mac address. Sure there are ways around it, but I wouldn't think they would know how too, if they did, they would know not to access your network.

32. Joseph Gorman

Your success will largely depend on the configuration of their computers and your router.

Option 1) Windows file sharing. Hold down the windows key, press r. Type in \[ip address of their computer] and hit enter. The slashes must face this direction. If they have Windows file sharing enabled, you will now connect to their computer and see whatever files they're sharing (if any; note that they may have password-protected these files).

Option 2) NET SEND. You have Windows 7, from which NET SEND functionality has been removed by Microsoft. If your target PCs are running XP or earlier, you can download a NET SEND replacement utility and use it to send the targets a popup box with any message you choose. (utility: http://www.winsentmessenger.com/sent/). Enter a command prompt (win-r, cmd, enter.) and type "net send ipaddress message" (no quotes). People have had mixed success with net sending to ip's, the consensus is generally that LAN ip's work for net sending. However, it may not work.

Option 3) Upsidedownternet. There's a well-circulated tutorial that requires a dedicated linux box for a router, so it's not practical, but worth adding. http://www.ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html

Option 4) Firesheep. Install this program and wait until the target becomes active. Start monitoring in Firesheep and wait for them to access a supported site. Then you're logged in as them and can do whatever trolling you wish. http://codebutler.com/firesheep (requires firefox on your computer).

Rename your network which they are connecting to

Yeah, rename the network to something like 'Connect here to share your files with me'.

• incognito27

Yeah, I could do that. or, I could simply add a password.
      But how do I send a message to the computer via LAN? There used to be a command like "Netsend" but I read somewhere that this feature was removed in Windows 7. Any solutions to get around this problem?

"msg" is the command corresponding to "net send" in Windows XP.