How do I get back my Facebook Timeline profile?

Pema Dorji May 7, 2012

I had Timeline before. I used Timeline Remover to remove it, but I want my Timeline profile back now.

1. Naomi

i want to get back my timeline!..Thanks!!!

2. mukesh

go to stettings and select tools select extentions then remove social reviver and other unwated extentions its simple now k:)

3. Noel Duncan

I have a facebook profile with a picture of me and a timeline and my friends now i have another facebook without my profile timeline and friends and i cannot understand why and i want it back.

4. Mary Bono

I had videos and comments on my timeline that all of a sudden are gone! How do I get them back?

5. Shaelyn Smith

Go to Facebook. In the upper right corner you see a drop down arrow . Click on it. AT the bottom of the thing it should say enable/disable timeline . :) I hope this helps :)

6. Kenneth R. Kidd

aI had timeline, got a msg.that I could remove it, got a msg.that this was a scam.Looked in McAlfee Security it said it was a scam, how do I get my timeline back and what do I need to do to protect myself. I have changed my security password.

• Vonnie

If your using google chrome go to the little spanner at the top right hand side of your page click on it pick tools then pick extensions you will find it the just diable it or delete it...

7. michael de lion raymundo

i had a timeline problem, i can't see my wall posh,how can i do...

8. michael de lion raymundo

how can i get back my old posh to my face book and to remove the timeline

9. Hana.Alshain

You have changed my personal account to page. Therefore I decided to deactivate my account. If you could return my account as usual i will change my mind as I would keep in touch with my friend. Please I had Timeline before I used Timeline Remover to remove it, but I want my Timeline profile back now.

10. lana

waaait...i want to know how you removed it! tell me please!!!

11. Lea

I downloaded this thing and it gets rid of my timeline and it wont let me get timeline back! HELP?!

• lana

wait how did you remove it? and did it really remove it or just make it so you can't see it? because if getting rid of it really worked i want to know how!!

12. mushi khan

I want my profile timeline back and get new profile color ang cover to make beautiful my profile timeline

13. Herbert Harvey

what is wrong i cant get back on fasebook

14. Arun Pant

i m not able to have my timeline on my facebook account on screen . there is something else coming up which i have never seen before . Please bring my time back to my facebook account.

15. antoinette bifulco

I disabled timeline now I can't on my wall need suggestions please and thank you

16. omkar A.K.A. OMY

click on arrow button on corner where u click to log off > click on social reviver setting
    >Profile and Fan Pages (New Profile Disabler) select timeline

17. Papa

Hey I got the same issue but I have safari! How can I get my timeline back ?

18. shuvhajit bhattacharyee

i creat my facebook into timeline...

19. Mhika Yano

20. mikee ssolomon

I cant find Timeline remover addon on my browser

• Susendeep Dutta

Which browser are you using?

Firefox -

Go to Tools-->Addons and select Extensions tab and select Timeline remover addon and click on remove button.

Restart Firefox for changes to take effect.

Google Chrome -

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113907

• nick ang

i try already,but still same

• foxylamb45

I used the Google Chrome link here for Windows 7 and have the Timeline back......tks

• bluerose95

im using safari and im having the same problem it says i still have the timeline but i want it back obviously and i have no idea how to fix it
          please help

Update Safari to latest version and visit the link below -

https://www.facebook.com/about/timeline

then click on Get Timeline.

21. ReĆ½ Aetar

just remove the Timeline remover addon from your browser

• Marcelo Andrade

Can you explain how to get back my time line ?

• Shristi

If you are using Google chrome, then just check upper right corner of your address bar, you'll see the "t" icon/logo before setting tool. Click that icon and drop down will show a big green (right) check mark. click on it and you'll get back to your timeline profile :) You can switch it on later whenever you want to remove it. It's a very useful tool.. Isn't it? :)

22. Kyem Ghosh

https://www.facebook.com/about/timeline

go to the link and click on 'get timeline'... This is the only way...

• katy helton

i have went to that 10 times i see nothing that says get timeline

• lia

umm i removed my time line and now i want it back i went to intoducing timeline and it says i have the timeline alredy :\

• poppa

i did this also and its saying that i have already got my timeline ! i had that before but later on i removed it with the help of some kinda software ! but now i want my facebook timeline back ! please help me guys !

• Shishir

even i am having same prob.. its telling i have already upgraded to timeline.. so wat to do