Why do Google ads not show up on a specific post of my blog?
Question by Ibrahim Nadir /

I wrote an article today about Google hidden projects on my new blog. And it’s strange to see that all the Adsense ads don’t show on that specific post. You can find the article at:
http://www.tipnest.com/hidden-google-projectsproducts/

Everywhere else my Google Adsense ads show, but just on this one page. Why is it so? Is it because I’m linking to Google products/projects or something else? Can it cause my Adsense account to be blocked?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Best Music Services
Best Music Services

• dhanunjayarao chunduri

Google’s advertising alogrithms decide what type of ads will be shown with a webpage including specific keywords. There may no ads that match your article.
    I checked that article and I do not see any reason Google will block you. You are promoting them, NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL.:-)

• Ibrahim Nadir

i will consider this resolved now guys. i dont know why but after one day ads have started to appear on the link i mentioned above in the question… Thanks for checking in still… :)

• Harshit Jain

• Ibrahim Nadir

actually i saw that first 2 hours or so the ads seems to show up but after tht on all browsers i saw that the ads disappeared on that very post. So i thought if i made some mistake by spamming the article with google’s projects. thats why. after that it appeard again. but for some time it really scared me. Cuz my baby boy(http://www.tipnest.com) is doing good these days :D