Is there a good website traffic generating software I can get for free?

January 22, 2014

I’m looking for software that can increase the popularity of my website that’s available for free. Does anything like this exist?

1. Tim B

No. Make interesting things that people want to see and they will come. How else do you think this internet thing works?

2. Ankit S

Don't use any software for traffic or any links as the links provided by software are of no use and traffic is also from unrelated content.

3. Cristeena J

Don't use automatic software for back link, i will kill your page rank. go for manual submissions.

if you want to improve your website ranking Hire an SEO expert. They can help you.

If you want to increase the popularity of your site start producing quality content on a regular basis and advertise it via social networks and other options.

Generating traffic via some software doesn't do anything for it's popularity. It just makes the hoster suspicious about your intentions and if your site is part of an advertising service they will probably strip your revenue.