What is a good software to use for an email campaign?

sripani August 17, 2011

Can anyone give opinions on Lencom email sender and verifier? It says it can send 500000 emails per hour. I doubt whether it is possible without going into spam. I have also read the article of Dark Mailer.

1. Sripani K

hi, can any one suggest me good email sender with built in smtp server to send 500000 emails per hour, i have a large database of 700 million emails to campaign

To be able to send such lage amount of emails ona regular basis you should probably use something like Aweber or Mailchip. Here on MakeUseOf we have nearly 350.000 newsletter subscribers and are using Aweber. It's a bit pricey but does a perfect job.

3. Mulder

It's not clear what you'e really asking here, since the headline question of your post is completely different than the full description. You need to make up your mind and then give us complete details of what you're looking for.

The headline is usually my creation. Maybe I misunderstood the body of the message or the keywords provided as headline.

• Sripani K

dear mulder, i mean i am looking for a email sender with a capacity of sending 500000 emails per hour and at the same time would like to ask the feedback on lencom fast email sender, i hope you have got my point