What would be a good place to get my Apple blog noticed?

Christopher Webb-Orenstein September 14, 2012

I just started a blog devoted to Apple software, where would be a good place to post links for it. More specifically, what Apple community sites provide a place to introduce new websites?

1. Navin Shetty

Well written content and properly done SEO- thats it. you dont need anything as you have "The internet" for you.

2. Umair Adil

You should post activities on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

3. Areeb Majeed

Get Backlinks from other blogs.

4. Alexis Akridge
  5. Dylan Brendan

AppCrush Magazine is looking for blogs to join their Network. I am the Tech Editor at AC. Email me if you want.. Hker17[at]gmail.com

6. Mary Sayegh

Look through search engines for apple forums, and groups on facebook. Also promote on a blog and social networking sites.

7. Christopher Webb-Orenstein

Here is the link: http://freshmacapps.com if you have any suggestions or feedback on it let me know. I'm on my own, this is my first site, so I'm fly a bit blind.

• Ahmed Khalil

Ok, i check this site but i still do not find how to add my artical not only comment, and actually this site is slow and not interesting one.

• Christopher Webb-Orenstein

Hmm? I'm not sure what you are speaking in reference to. Could you clarify please?

8. Janis Friesler

I have received a lot of traffic for my blog on Pinterest. Join Pinterest by asking for an invitation ( They have everything you need on the site pinterest.com) Describe your Pinterest page by focusing on Apple products. The make sure you use the product images in your blog. Then make boards to go with your blog posts. For example computers, phones, programs, etc, Then pin your blog images to the appropriate blogs, The images will automatically be linked to the blog post they were pinned from.
    So if someone clicks on the image in the board, they will go directly to the board.

9. Dave Parrack

As Justin says, focus on the content and the readership will follow. Unfortunately you have chosen a very competitive market in covering Apple.

Also remember there is a fine line between promotion and spamming.

10. Justin Pot

There is a lot of competition out there for Mac sites. If you want your site to prosper yo should focus on making the content as amazing as possible; if it's good people will find it.

You could also link to it here so we could check it out. Curious!

If your blog is WordPress based,then Makeuseof has a guide related to your needs -

If you also want to monetize it i.e. earn some good money then -

12. Saurav Azad

you can post it on osx daily or apple groups on Facebook

• Ahmed Khalil

what you mean OSX daily ?
      is it name of blog or site?