What’s a good easy-to-use video editing program?
Question by Jack Rigby /

I’ve made a video with Fiverr. I want to add / remove bits from it. I am just beginning to look at and use video editing software so I want something easy to use. What is the best?

• Dave

Windows Movie Maker v6.0 has allowed my 12 year old to be very creative. The drag & drop time line story board is great allowing the music waveform on each video frame to be editied. It seems Microsoft got it right with version 6 & then buggered it up with Windows Live Movie Maker & Windows Movie Maker 2012. On Windows 7 it maybe possible for the old & new version to coexist. Which means one could be creative using WMM6 & then publish to the web using WMM2012

• Nikhil Chandak

Adobe Flash or Windows Live Movie maker

• kumar raja

In Serif.com there is a software call Movie plus it is very nice it free but while editing it show it logo on middle of the videos

• fatihamzah

Windows Live Movie Maker, very easy to use and good visual effect too

• Jack Rigby

THANK YOU, PEOPLE!
    Especially for the informative comments on usability! :-)
    Looks like Windows Movie Maker FIRST (easiest) and the LIVE version later!

I’ll be baaaack! :-)

• Wouter Ruelens

For Linux I would recommend KDENlive, it is the best freeware video-editor out there I have used.
    just take a look at kdenlive.org
    It can be difficult to get it installed properly as the Ubuntu repositories contain a bad version of the program.

• Reý Aetar

windows movie maker

• Rik

maybe you’d like the open source program Jahshaka : http://www.jahshaka.com/

• Usman Mubashir

If you use windows check out the windows live movie maker

• Ravi Lamontagne

Definitely Windows Movie maker, its the easiest that i have used