Why am I getting the error “unfortunately the app has stopped” when launching NFS Most Wanted on my Android phone?

Jagrut Gosai October 1, 2014

Why is the error coming in my phone When launching NFS Most Wanted 1.046 that “unfortunately the app has stopped”? I use a Micromax Canvas Colors A120  with a 1.3GHz  quad-core processor,1 GB ram, 16 GB space. I am already playing Asphalt 7 & 8 on this mobile but no problem has occured. I downloaded the APKof that version from many sites but still problem is unsolved.

1. ronak mago

Thank you brother . turning off the auto rotation
    Makes the game to work

2. rejulrs

Here is a sure solution,,

When the update check ends and ea logo comes just click on recent apps button and click on app again, it should work. Worked for me...

3. akash

Just u have to do is turn off the screen rotation while opening the game and it will wkrk.

4. DalSan M

The does you downloaded are most likely not compatible with your device or Android version. I'm not going to suggest any fixes as it seems you are pirating software, and that is not supported or condoned by MUO. If you must have the game installed on your device, pay the $5USD or however much it is from the Google Play Store or Amazon App Store.

5. Jagrut Gosai

I even installed version 1.047 in it but still the same problem. And 1.050 version says that the Game data files are not compatible with this version.

Is it because NFS Most Wanted was updated to 1.046? if yes then contact the support so that to fix problem related to Micromax Canvas Colors A120