How do I get my tablet to go past the Android start screen?

January 4, 2014

My tablet is stuck on the Android start screen when I try and boot it. I’ve tried to hard reboot, by pressing up-volume + power buttons, but all I’ve got on the screen the Android robot with attention sign. How do I get it to work again?

1. Bassem J

I have already gave to the service * lol

Thank you any way

Leave it to discharge until is goes off completely, then charge it for a few hours and try again.

3. just trust me

shut it down completely, leave it charging overnight, try to boot it up when the battery is full

4. Kadal

Hard Reset...!!!

5. gfh

Press and hold Power and Volume button

6. Stephan K

Look on the sides of your tablet for a small hole, there should be some sort of reset button, just use a paperclip to reach in there and push the button.

7. sorin

Factory reset with power button + volume down button. Hold this for several seconds. it will give you some options for reset. I've had some issues with installing an app and i enter in a rebooting circle. Solution was to get back to factory reset.

good luck

8. Bassem J

I don't have home key.

But I've pluged the Android to the PC and hold vol+, vol - & the power and this got me again to the laying android robot with the red triangle

9. Bassem J

By pressing power + volume up to get into recovery mode, I only get the andriod robot with a red triangle. And then stack again.

can you boot to download mode? press POWER+VOLUME DOWN+HOME KEY together. or plug the Android to pc and hold vol+, vol- and the power button.

10. Bassem J

It is Exper easypad 7"

can you go to recovery mode (if yes then in the menu choose reboot) or download mode, check your manual?

which android tablet it is?