How do I get Magic Actions for YouTube in Google Chrome to center the video instead of it being pushed to right side of page?

Alex June 12, 2014

I’m currently using Magic Actions for YouTube on Google Chrome and I tried to watch a video using the cinema mode feature but the video, instead of being centered like it usually is, was thrown all the way on the right hand side of the page. I was hoping someone could tell me what is causing this problem and what I can do to fix it. Thanks.

1. Alex

Thank you all for your helpful information. However, it seems as though the problem has decided to correct itself, so I suppose that I no longer require assistance in attempting to troubleshoot this issue. Thank you all anyways.

2. bekkerman

Try updating to the latest version 6.7.8
    Help&Tips http://www.chromeactions.com/magic-actions-for-youtube-help-and-tips.html

3. Alyce C
    • Ben S

This video really doesn't help at all; it's just a promo for the extension OP is using.

• Ben S

Hmm, let's try to figure this out. I'm using the same extension, mainly for for auto HD and disabling DASH playback.

If you head to the options page for the extension, do you have the "Enable Auto Wide" turned on?

I have it disabled, and here's what my YouTube looks like.