How can I re-gain access to an old Blogger blog?

shymeeee May 12, 2011

I began a persona blog two years ago and shortly after lost access. The email at the time, which I don’t recall, simply would not work and I thought the blog was deleted. Soon after I started another blog only to discover a year later that the original still exists.

Problem: I don’t know how to get into the old one in order to delete it. It’s G-rated, but it’s causing my family problems.

Possible solutions:
1) Hacking to disable blog
2) Hacking to find out how to re-access it and then disabling

Can anyone help me? I am all ears.

Be well.

1. Darwin

You may try writing a support ticket to Blogger. Right now if you know your blog's url you may go to http://www.blogger.com/forgot.g and follow the instructions. I'm not sure if it can lead you where you can write a support ticket. I haven't tried this yet but maybe you'll require verification of your identity.

Hope it helps.

2. Marley

Report the blog as impersonating you, or some other violation of the terms of service.  Request that it be removed.

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=76315

How can I report abuse?

Blogger takes violations of our Terms of Service very seriously. We encourage you to read through our Terms of Service as well as the Blogger Content Policy before filing a report with us.

After careful review, Blogger may remove content or place a content
    warning page before viewing content deemed offensive, harmful, or
    dangerous, such as:

Hate against a protected groupAdult or pornographic imagesPromotion of dangerous and illegal activityContent facilitating phishing or account hijackingImpersonated user identity

Additionally, we are aware that there may be content on Blogger that
    is personal in nature or feels invasive. Please note that Blogger is a
    provider of content creation tools, not a mediator of that content. We
    allow our users to create blogs, but we don't make any claims about the
    content of these pages. We strongly believe in freedom of expression,
    even if a blog contains unappealing or distasteful content or presents
    unpopular viewpoints. We realize this may be frustrating, and we regret
    any inconvenience this may cause you. In cases where contact information
    for the author is listed on the page, we recommend that you work
    directly with this person to have the content in question removed or
    changed.

Here are some examples of content we will not remove unless provided with a court order:

Personal attacks or alleged defamationParody or satire of individualsDistasteful imagery or languagePolitical or social commentary

If you've read the Terms of Service and believe that you've found a blog that violates our Terms of Service, please click here to report abuse.

@shymeee:disqus  If i understood your question correctly,
    You forgot the gmail id of yours which you used for your blogspot.com blog, right ?