How can I see which friends have viewed my Facebook profile?

Ameera Fatima February 21, 2012

1. RINTO K ANTO

I want to see who's visited my profile

2. joleen

I want to now who has viewed my facebook page.

3. mphahlele evens

i am just receive list of top 10 facebook profile viewers and i have seen them who viewing my profile many times even if was not my frind at but now i cant see so i want it back please

4. mphahlele evens

i have receiceve top 10 facebook profile viewer and was just once and i have seen them so i want it back to see who are best friends on facebook please

5. mphahlele

i want to see may profile viewers everyday please

6. ursula cupido

How can I know who is viewing my profile? Thank you.

7. ady

better to know who views your profile

8. hanzy

There is an application on facebook and I think it's totally fake.

9. Superhero

ok nowww i jus wanna see who is thee unknown person that is stalking my profile on facebook you''ll never know who it is..it can be a killer or a hacker..it can be teenagers or adults can kill or hacks on things on thee internet like spammers and scammers and stuff..to me it is my purpose to know who is after me for no reason at all...im jus saying...

10. anjum ara khan

11. LOL

You can't.

• fartymcfartypants

You can actually. But...you would only be able to see the stats for the friends who have the app installed. It would not be hard to make an app that reads the url content your browser makes. But any such app has the potential for serious privacy violations, not just on facebook. They would probably never even be approved by facebook in their app market anyway.

12. marimar nunez

ido speak english

13. CHINMAY SENGUPTA

How can i see which friends have viewed my facebook profile?

14. Shelby

I wan't to see who is viewing my face book page? And I don't know how to look to see who is viewing my face book page?

• Susendeep Dutta

Facebook doesn't supports this and I think will never support it due to privacy concerns and security.

15. Mohammed Fadhil

This feature is not supported by Facebook

16. Lee

You can't. Facebook doesn't currently implement any means of storing data when a user visits your profile (unless they post something) so you can't without some sort of app or extension. There are many Facebook apps that claim they will show who has visited your profile, but they don't really work. In order for the app to tell if a user has visited your profile, that user would need to have something else (like that same facebook app or a browser extension) installed that would log when they visited your profile.

• Manish Bhatnagar

I have came to know that previously this option was not available at FB but now its has been added, hence asking where is the option on FB

17. Sudeep Acharya

you can ask with each friend whether he had visited you or not.... :D

• Vinu

you are so brilliant....keep it up buddy...don't say this to any one else

18. yethz

Facebook wont allow you to track whos viewing your information.
    that will violate the privacy of everyone on facebook.

instead, facebook only tracks what you do on the web ;)

19. Usher Davidson

No, Facebook doesn't currently provide an application that allows people to track profile (timeline) views or statistics on the views of any specific personal content. Third party developers, however, may offer applications that provide some of this functionality. Please keep a few things in mind for these applications: 

Applications CANNOT track profile (timeline) visits for people who simply go to another person's profile (timeline); Facebook has made this technically impossible. In order to be tracked by an application, you will need to specifically agree to allow the application to track your actions. Adding an application that provides this functionality is purely optional. If you do not want to participate, don't add the application to your account.

20. :|

There's no way. I have read about it on FB. they say they do not provide this and any one claiming this is just fake. The answer given by Arun singh is the correct.

found this, never tried myself
    http://unfaced.com/

22. Jay.0

IT is not possible and any tool  claiming to do that is just a spam/scam/virus/ malware etc...

So do not click if you see a link that reads something like this.

23. Mulder

You can't. There is no way to do that, and it would violate the privacy of other users to reveal that information to you.