Do you know a free software to scan forms, fill them in, and print on the original form?

MOHAMED February 2, 2010

Can anyone help me with information to get free software for scanning forms and to type in blank boxes.

When printing, only the entered text should print because I will use the original form in printing it.

Thanks.

1. Aldonna99

I have blank forms to fill out, but I think using a pen is sloppy, how do I get free software to do that. Thank you

2. Dannyfiasco

Easy form Printery

You can use a php form software, which has a lot of functions

4. ├Žnon1mus

What you're asking is pretty unique and I haven't seen an application that does just that. What you can do is improvise.Scan the page and use it as an overlay or a template to fill in the blanks with an image editor like Photoshop. When you're done, remove the scanned page, leaving only the text fields. Save it as a PDF. Then you can use that to print on as many forms as you want.

• mohamed

Thank you very much, ok i got an idea to do it, i will try & post my experiment later.
      Iam the one asking that "unique" quiry.
      mohamed