What is the best free SMS auto-reply app for a non-jailbroken iPhone?
Question by Alcora Walden /

I’m looking for something that I can switch on as soon as I get in the car that will automatically respond to any text messages or phone calls I receive while the feature is on. I’ve found several apps from Cydia which are for jail-broken iPhones and there’s an AT&T app that requires a monthly subscription.

I would like a free app that can do the same – what do you recommend?

• Mike G

I am using iOS 6.1.2 and this feature was not added. Also, “The Don’t Text Me” app does not seem to be in the AppStore anymore unless it is under a different name. Plus, it seems to only work via wifi according to the description I read.

• April Eum

just wait a couple more weeks and it’ll be part of iOS6! as much of the developers trying out the ios6 beta is saying :) i’m also looking forward to this feature, android has it already and when i was on an android it was very useful

Don’t Text Me: Auto Reply Text Messages While You Are Busy –