What is the best free service to generate website revenue based on number of impressions?

TY January 8, 2012

I have a domain which I am not using right now, so I want to cash park it.
After internet users will mistakenly visit my domain, it seems difficult that they will click on ads, so I want the service to pay me according to the number of impressions (instead of only according to number of ad clicks).

Do you know any free service of domain cash parking, generating revenue based on number of impressions?

I wouldn't bother. Google and various browsers tend to automatically fix mispelled domains nowadays, so you're unlikely to get a lot of direct hits. 

Even if you could guarantee traffic, parking domains is pretty much a scam. I tried once on a site with 1000 uniques a day. Didn't make a penny. 

If you insist, http://www.sedo.com will both list your domain for sale and 'park' it with possible ad revenue. 

Realistically though, no one is going to pay you for mispelled domain impressions, because the impressions are utterly worthless. Try offering something of value to your visitors instead!