Are there any free programs that will organize and clean all my system folders?

Nick July 2, 2010

I install and un-install lots of unique programs. But after a while I have all this folders piling up on my hard drive, plus a lack of order. I was wondering if there is a program that will delete any empty folders and somewhat organize my system?

You should definitely try out Belvedere, created by a member of Lifehacker. Using Belvedere, you can specify simple rules for organizing your folders. After you have set it up, Belvedere will monitor your folders and move files and folders within them according to how you specified in the rules.

http://lifehacker.com/341950/belvedere-automates-your-self+cleaning-pc

2. Jessica Cam W.

MakeUseOf has featured two such free applications to keep folders organized in Windows. Here are two more free applications to help you keep your desktop organized.

And after you have organized everything, I'd recommend using Revo Uninstaller in the future as it will uninstall any programs you want and remove related files/folders.

3. Pokemon17007
  4. Neeraj Dabgotra

Yes, You can try OS Manger for your Machine.