Do you know a free PDF Printer that allows embedded hyperlinks?
Question by Rajeeva /

Is there a free PDF Printer that would allow hyperlinks from web pages to be preserved?

Browse other questions & answers in the category ; tagged , .
Windows_10
Windows_10
Best Windows Software
Best Windows Software
Windows Troubleshooting
Windows Troubleshooting
Mac OSX Tips & Issues
Mac OSX Tips & Issues

• Jack Cola

You can do in it Microsoft Office Word 2007 by selecting Save As and Choosing PDF or XPS.

If you have MS Word, that will probably be the most easiest solution.

• Skull

Also, I would download and install OpenOffice 3.0 so you can export anything you wish with hyperlinks in it and you will have a pdf document with working hyperlinks in it (I've tried this). OpenOffice is free open source software (The BEST kind)

• Skull

Apparently this one does (WinPDF which uses Easy PDF Creator to print) http://www.pdfdesk.com/winpdf.html

• Rajeeva

this does not work (ie doesnt give hyperlinks - although the website claims so??) and it puts watermark on output and i cant find any way to uninstall it!

• Skull

Oh No,,,,, I'm sorry you had issues. I actually tried myself after you sent your reply and it would not even install for me, it kept locking up my laptop. I feel really bad.
      I also checked and it is in the Windows Uninstall Programs list so you should be able to get rid of it that way.
      I double checked my next comment and OpenOffice 3.0 really does work as expected.
      Best of luck.

If you still having problems with uninstalling, try using RevoUninstaller

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/revo-uninstaller-will-hunt-down-your-bloatware/

• Rajeeva

Even Revo is helpless! WinPDF is not visible in the list of programs in it? Can I just delete the C:WindowsWinPDF.exe to get rid of it?

Revo has something called a Hunter Mode, try using it. Basically you start the hunter mode and point it to WindPDF.exe file

• Rajeeva

On using even the hunter mode it says "No installation package found! Tip: Get more information for the application from the main windows and try to uninstall it manually!" And obviously their is no uninstall button in the "windows" of this parasite program!!!

Can you actually run WinPDF program at the moment? Does it work?

Aibek

• Rajeeva

The WinPDF on running has buttons to install and uninstall its "Easy PDF Creator" printer but it itself couldnt be uninstalled?

In this case, my guess is that it's been already uninstalled from your
      system

Aibek

• Rajeeva

So this means I can safely delete the C:WindowsWinPDF.exe to get rid of it?

yup, I would do that.

Sure there is.. Its a Mac ... BTW you can install MacOS in your PC and problemssss solved. :-D