Is there a free mail service for Samsung mobile phones?

raj September 6, 2011

I have Samsung Corby. How can I see my mails on it for free. I know that in on Nokia mobiles with OVI we can see mails. Are there such apps for Samsung mobile?

According to it's specifications the Samsung Corby ships with an E-Mail client by default. Therefor I advice to look into your phones manual.

As for whether it's free or not ~ that depends on your service coverage. Retrieving emails requires an internet connection and causes data traffic. You will have to look up your contract how much or if internet usage is included at all.

Since this question comes up most of the time: I (as in we) don't know how much data you will need to retrieve your emails - that depends on how much emails you receive and what their contents are. One good advice is to set your phone to download only the email headers or at least not to download the attachments.