Where can I get a free logo for my website?

Ibrahim Nadir September 1, 2012

I have a website called tipnest.com and have made a logo myself but I don’t know if it is good. I want to know if there is a free logo service where someone can make a logo for me. Any suggestions?

1. Jason

Hi all i've been shooping around for a logo and honestly if your looking for a Free logo you can find one but there all pretty generic, and your almost gauranteed some else's using it.

What I did find was a once in a life time offer hidden on the net.
    I just got my logo do from a super professional designer as a special promotion for only $5, its not free but the quality of the work is amazing, my logo looks so good, I got like a $300 logo for $5, if you ask me thats better than Free!
    http://fiverr.com/itmakesusales/design-you-a-professional-logo

2. ro ot

send me description of the site link and more informations.
    I make it free if you make adv for me.

Shall you make labels also? if so then i must 4 color separate it also.
    :)

3. filepuma

You can use Icon Editing tools, such as Photoshop and Sothink logo maker. Both of them works well without charge.

4. cypherinfo

Hello, there are tons of available volunteers available to design a logo for fee. If you are a business or a non-profit organization you may try this great web site: http://www.sparked.com there you may start what is called:"challenge" and after a 14 days period you'll get volunteers available for free to realize your logo. :)

Thank you.

• Ibrahim Nadir

thanks for the cool info cypherinfo but the problem is it needs my website to be an org. but i dont have an organization. What can i do in that case? i dont think its possible :(

• cypherinfo

Hello, try to follow the wizard for the sing up and read carefully the requirements. May be you are eligible to register there as an .org.

Tank you.

• Ibrahim Nadir

it clearly states tht you have be mailing from (for instance @org ) and you must have a .org
          I think thats that... thanks anyways... the site is a good one. Maybe i should start an org to get benefited :P heheh

5. Bren Herring

U can go to http://www.afamilysjourney.com and also that biz page on FB to see some of my work...

• Ibrahim Nadir

i mailed you but no reply. :) Furthermore, if i have to pay for it then why would i put the "free" word in my question :P My logo isn't so bad already :) thanks anyways... help appreciated!

6. Bren Herring

Ibrahim, email me at: Bren4Life@live.com or post on my biz FB page http://www.facebook.com/PCGuru4U if U still would like someone to design your logo for free! :) I can do for free if U are willing to link to my site on website and share my info whenever possible.... I believe in barter system fully! :) ~Bren

7. Erlis Dhima

Best way to create logo is Adobe Illustrator! But that requires skills!
    I could have helped you, but that would be for the end of september...

8. Tony Batty

Hey! Ibrahim, saw your site and the present logo looks nice, too bad I am leaving for India, by next Friday for 2 months, or else I could have taken my time out to design one for your site. But what you can do is do a google search for free logos that require no licence with the exception of giving credit to the designer, there are a few out there look and you shall find. But if by the time I get back and you still haven't found one, I'll do my best to have one for you. Is that a deal?

• ibrahim

yes tony batty that is a deal. Thank you for finding your time out. I made this one myself. Usually i don't have ideas although i do know some basics of photoshop.

And thank you April Eum too. :) checked the site you suggested. I liked it :)

Thanks again guys and thank u makeUseOf once again. i will keep on asking.

9. April Eum

there aren't free logo services. some hold a contest but they have a prize in exchange, i found this to be the most popular. or there's designcrowd.com but that requires a prize money too.