What is the best free and complete PC cleaner software?
Question by Samarth Hegde /

I’m looking for a PC (Windows) cleaner! It should be free, a complete version (no trials) and it should not start asking to upgrade to the full version for further cleaning. What do you suggest?

• rose`

this is not free It is asking for credit card or paypal for $29.00! states it is a $10.00 coupon that it is normaly $39.00. WHAT HAPPENED TO FREE?

• Brendan

I’ve been trying to find a free PC cleaner because i just spent $700 on my driver updater and detector all i need is a pc cleaner for free with free usage and no registry with any type of credit card non sense? please help me??

• softwaredemons

ccleaner is the best

• Brandon Clark

CCleaner hands down, otherwise slipstream windows updates into a Windows 7 installation disc and do a fresh install, always nice to have a fresh and clean operating system.

• Bharat Gautam

i recommend c cleaner but use it for selective purposes, dont just do next next next, if you dont know how to use c cleaner it will remove some customized registries and other settings

• Robert W. Morley III

• Patrick Jackson

CCleaner still remains the king, as being more reputed and in this business since years!

• kumar raja

CCcleaner is the best application for cleaning the PC NON other than

• Erlis Dhima

The best I would suggest you are CCleaner & Iobit Advanced System Care..
    But, since you want a free version, stick with CCleaner!

• Dave Rimmer

CCleaner is the best known one and Slimcleaner is also good, just google free antivirus, firewalls, cleaners etc you will find quite a few then which ever one you like then google it with REVIEWS following it and you will be able to see what the experts think of the program.