How can I make a free book from JPG images on my Mac?

bernard lord August 21, 2011

I have a lot of JPG images with which I want to make a simple book or portfolio. It’s a copy of what I wrote at school as a kid for a topic in history.

1. Gerald

Disregard some of my suggestions they dont work jumping to fast, you will have to save them as an individual pdf first then collate them all together

2. Gerald

An extra to previous you can drag and drop pic or docs onto previews side pane and rearrange them as you the order you want then save as

3. Gerald

Open up all your jpg/docs photo's/images in one preview window then save as pdf,reopen as pdf in preview then show as slideshow. Hope this is of some help

4. Bakari

I'm not sure how you can get a book printed for free, mainly because of the paper and ink costs. But you can easily lay out a book in iPhoto and export it as a PDF, so you'll always have an online copy. Of course too you can save it and print it later. But as for free, I'm sure where you will find that option. 

5. Mulder

If you're talking about making an ebook, you have several options:

1. Use design software (such as Adobe InDesign, or Apple's Pages software) to design and layout your pages and import your images into each one, then export it to PDF.

2. If you just want the images and no text, you can use Combine PDFs (freeware) to add images and then save it as a PDF file. But if your images aren't large enough to count as a standard PDF page size, then your viewers will see multiple images on each "page".

http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de